Wolters Kluwer delivers the latest evidence directly to where it is needed, in any situation or format that helps the clinician understand the information and utilize best practices that deliver the greatest outcomes.
- Lippincott Solutions is a series of comprehensive, integrated software applications that provides bedside clinical decision support through the EMR-based clinical workflow process and competency enhancement through professional development courses. Get a taste of how we make evidence actionable at the bedside by reviewing the free content we are giving away for Nurses Week, which includes free procedures and clinical decision support content from Lippincott Procedures and Lippincott Advisor and free courses from Lippincott Professional Development. We also have several discussions, blog articles, social media outlets, and white papers for you.
- Lippincott NursingCenter.com is the leading Continuing Education site for nurses and allied health professionals. During Nurses Week, we are hosting Patient Safety and Medication Safety collections to help you earn continuing education credit. We also have a number of blogs, including patient safety, medication safety, workplace safety, violence against nurses, creating a culture of safety, workarounds, and alarm fatigue. Don’t forget about our special deals and discounts during nurses week too! Visit our page to learn more.
- Lippincott Nursing Journals leads the industry in publishing the latest peer reviewed evidence-based articles unmatched anywhere in the world. During Nurses Week, many will be featuring articles around creating a culture of safety and special offers for national nurses week. These are all credible, authoritative, peer-reviewed nursing journals, including AJN, The American Journal of Nursing, Nursing2016, Nursing Management, The Nurse Practitioner, JONA, The Journal of Nursing Administration, Journal of Patient Safety, Journal of Nursing Care Quality and more. Visit these journal sites for nurses week content.
- Lippincott Nursing Books leads the industry in publishing the most sought after healthcare professional reference books on the market today. Led by the Nursing Drug Handbook, the #1 nursing drug guide for 37 years running, and the Made Incredibly Easy series, Wolters Kluwer continues to drive the latest evidence into easy-to-use print and online reference products. For Nurses Week, we are providing 9 chapters from the brand new Washington Manual of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement (WMPS&QI - Pub Date: May 16, 2016) and a site wide sale available at lww.com.
- Nursing2016 Symposium and the Nurse Practitioner Conference are both being hosted by Wolters Kluwer during national nurses week 2016. Register for Nursing2016 Symposium and the National Conference for Nurse Practitioners: The Conference for Primary & Acute Care Clinicians, which are both being held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fl., between May 10th and May 14th. These exciting nursing conferences are sure to impress, so sign up now. But if you can't attend, visit our post-show content site to discover the leading content delivered at the show.
- Ovid helps nurses, researchers, librarians, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals find important medical information so that they can make critical decisions to improve patient care, enhance ongoing research, and fuel new discoveries. Ovid offers a market-leading medical research platform of premium aggregated content and productivity tools that make it easy to quickly search information and make informed decisions on patient care, quality, and clinical outcomes. Visit Ovid for a variety of nursing content during nurses week.